Friday, December 14, 2007

Poor Buddy...

This past week, our sweet little boy has had an awful cold that as of Wed. turned into bronchitis. After enduring a full 24 hours of nothing but straight coughing, I decided to take him into the doctor yesterday. After getting a chest x-ray, the doctor determined that it was definitely bronchitis and that he was going to have to be put on a nebulizer for the next couple of days. For those of you who know our little boy, loud noises are not exactly his favorite. So, Brandon came up with a solution in the terms of Joshua "ear-pluggers." Here is a picture of our boy with the nebulizer and "ear-pluggers":

1 comment:

Miss President said...

Aww! Poor thing! I know what it's like - nebulizers can be pretty noisy! I just got a new one (my old one lasted 10 years!) and it's maybe louder than my first! :) Tell him to feel better!

Your trip to Texas looks like fun, too. You are so cute and pregnant, Jill! How nice that you were even able to get some alone time, too!