Thursday, December 20, 2007

Prayer Please

Over the past few weeks, we have had some sickness come into our household. Joshua came down with bronchitis and as of yesterday, I have as well. This morning after a third trip to the doctor we discovered the Aby has RSV and will have it through the Christmas season. Joshua is thankfully feeling almost 100%. I am still feeling pretty awful and Aby is just feeling terrible. Both Joshua and Aby are on nebulizers right now, which is a steroid, so it causes some major mood swings. I am taking what I am allowed to with being almost 30 weeks pregnant. We are all so tired and just ready to be heathy. Brandon thankfully so far has escaped being sick and we pray that this continues.

So, I am here asking for prayer for healing for Aby and me, protection over Brandon, and strength to push through this time. We are so thankful that it isn't anything worse and we also very thankful that Joshua seems to be out from under it. We are very worried for Aby because RSV means that she has trouble breathing and has asthma type symptoms, so it is a little scary. Your prayers would be very much appreciated during this time. Thank you so much and we hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating our Savior's birth.

No comments: