I am officially 28 weeks along...yeah!! I have been so thankful for the past month or two, because I have been in second trimester bliss and I have been feeling relatively well… that is until our little girl has decided to have a growth spurt. Over the past couple of weeks, the discomforts of the third trimester have set in...back pain, rib kicking, waddling, are all apart of the daily routine now. In the middle of all the discomforts, Brandon, the kids and I are so thankful and are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new addition.
Here is a pic of me and our little girl at 26 weeks:
1 comment:
You are so cute and pregnant! :)
Glad to hear that things are going well, even if she's creating a bit of a ruckus at the moment!
It must be so much fun at Christmastime with little ones like that - to see the wonder and joy in their eyes is amazing, I am sure. It's something I look forward to!
Miss you! Hugs from NJ!
Post a Comment