Monday, October 29, 2007

Our visit to Louisville

A couple of weekends ago, Brandon, the kids, and I took a weekend trip up to Louisville to see Ryan and Kelli. We had such a great time with them. On Wed. Kelli and I went to the Gap clearance center, which is about an hour and half away, so we had some good quality girl time together. On Thursday, Brandon was able to go to class with Ryan as well as chapel...it was so much fun for him to be back in the classroom setting. On Friday, we all went on a little hike, which the kids, especially Joshua LOVED. It was a beautiful day and leaves were starting to change...it was good family bonding time. That night we were involved in the most interesting game of Rook, that caused us all to lose it laughing. We had such a great time with Ryan and Kelli and we are so thankful for the weekends that we get to spend together.






1 comment:

Kelli said...

We had so much fun with y'all! I love the pictures!