
In other words...Brother's Under Christ or BYX...my sweet husband's faternity from the University of Texas. During the time that Brandon and I were dating, BYX played a major role in his life. Well, recently, in our Sunday School class Brandon met a fellow, current member of BYX at Vandy, who, a couple weeks ago asked him to talk about his experience at BYX as well as his walk in the Lord. This occurred last Monday. What a great experience it was for him..he is always talking about going back to activities like Island Party, meetings, etc. All of this to say, I wish that I could have been there to hear my baby speak, but I know that the Lord could have only shone through his the amazing testimony that God has blessed him with. I love you, sweetheart and I am so proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment