Have I ever told you how wonderful my bride is? No? Well, let’s get to it then, shall we? Perhaps I don’t share this enough, I know I should, but that in no way indicates the level of love and joy I have in my sweet, precious bride Jill Katherine Bishop. 
I have had the privilege of spending the past 7 years with her, 5 of which as husband and wife. She is the most beautiful woman in the world, for no other could compare and no summer’s day nor winter’s eve could mount a beauty that God created in this woman. She is fairer than all of God’s Eden, and a banquet of pleasure that my eyes never had known.
Jill is as selfless as they come. She has given up more than anyone would know, and has dedicated her breath and life to her Savior and her family. She doesn’t think so all the time, but she is so beautiful when she is pregnant. I love her glow and beauty with her sweet belly. And through the 3 pregnancies, my beautiful bride troops through the tough times, the challenging times, and the unbearable times with a resolve and love for the yet unborn little one that I am completely amazed at.
My bride is an amazing mother. Our two little ones, and the littlest one in her tummy know her as Mommy. She is unique, and showers them with an unconditional love that settles their precious hearts. She cares for them in ways unbelievable and unknown to the world. My precious wife loves our sweet kiddos so much and it amazes me to watch her in her element as mommy and it brings me inexpressible joy watching her love them so.

She is my life, my love, a wonderful friend. I love my beautiful bride more than I ever knew I could love another human being. One thing I am always amazed at is her love for me. Truly, I am the most blessed man on this earth, and I’m so humbled that she would love a wretch like me. I do not deserve a love so wonderfully amazing, but she dotes her love on me without an inch of hesitation or holding back.

I praise my Father in Heaven for gracing my life with such an amazing woman. Truly my life would be incomplete without her amazing love, truly I would be lost. But God, in His infinite grace and mercy loved me so, so much through this amazing woman. I am so proud of her, of her strength, of her love, of her motherhood, of her womanhood, of her creativity, and most of all I’m proud of her. Simply her I am most proud of.
I love you, my little ewe lamb.
2 comments:
Brandon, that was beautiful. The rest of us in this world can only try to be as happy and in love as the two of you!
Such a sweet post! We love y'all so much and are so thankful for you. Thanks for a great time last week!
Post a Comment