Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Our Fifth Anniversary in Spain


What a wonderful anniversary we had!! Let me just say I have the most wonderful, thoughtful husband in the whole world.
Brandon surprised me with a trip to Barcelona, Spain. We spent the last week there and it was beautiful. We never experienced anything like it. I have attached just two pictures, I am planning on blogging more about the trip along with more pictures, after we get some rest.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Jill, I am excited to hear all about your trip and see more pictures. I'm so thankful y'all were able to get away and spend some good time alone.

Hope you're getting adjusted to the time change!

Miss President said...

Happy Fifth Anniversary!!
My goodness.... five years! Was it really that long ago that I took a trip down to TN to be a part of such a beautiful day?
Brandon deserves a prize... surprising you with a trip like that is pretty amazingly fantastic. He gets two thumbs up from me!! I'm jealous! ;) I'm looking forward to the pictures and commentary... so get posting!! :)