I made an Elmo cake for Aby, and after MUCH trial and error we had a pink Elmo cake. Aby still loved it, even if I though it looked awful. It was a great party...the kids had so much fun playing on the fort and playing Pin the Nose on Elmo. Aby's 2nd birthday was a success.
Happy Birthday, sweet girl! These past two years have been such a blessing. We love you!!







4 comments:
My goodness! Could little Miss. Aby be any more precious? And then there's sweet Joshua. I don't think anyone could disagree that we have the most adorable niece and nephew ever!
We love y'all!
I can't believe that Aby is two! How amazing! Jill, she looks so much like you!! What fun. They are both so beautiful! What fun!
I HAVE LOOKED AT THE PICTURES SEVERAL TIMES. THEY ARE BOTH ADORABLE. I AM SO GLAD WE CAN KEEP UP WITH THEM IN PICTURES! WE LOVE YOU ALL.
They are so precious! I'm so happy we can keep up with them in pictures. We love you all.
Post a Comment