Friday, April 6, 2007

Painting and Friends

Yesterday, Joshua, Aby, and I went with Drew and Monica (our sweet, precious friends) to Third Coast Clay. I don't know if you have ever been to a place like this, but this is where the creativity of kids shine through. Joshua and Aby chose to paint a puppy (can you tell what they are dreaming about) and Drew chose a lizard. The kids were adorable and it was so much fun to watch them paint and discover colors. In the end we wound up with a purple puppy (Aby's), a multi-colored puppy (Joshua's) and a very cool red and green lizard (Drew's).

It was such a memorable time. I always cherish our times with the Estes. It has been so wonderful to watch our kids grow up together over the past 3 years. We love you guys!!

These pictures were taken from my phone...hence the blurriness

Joshua, Aby, and Mommy

Monica and Drew

Aby

Joshua

No comments: