Can you believe it?? Time goes by way too fast. Isabel is one month old as of yesterday. We are all doing really well...Brandon and I feel like we are going non-stop, but I guess that is what life is like with three little ones and I have to say we wouldn't have it any other way. Joshua and Aby love their little sister and are wonderful helpers. Isabel is sleeping pretty well, eating great, and is overall very laid back. She has just begun to give us sweet little smiles that reveal the most precious little dimple on her left cheek. I have way more to blog about, but that will come when time allows :)...But for now here are a few pics of our little one month old.
I can't believe it's already been a month! Isabel is growing up so fast! Thanks for posting these pictures. I've been meaning to call you, Jill, to check on you, but it's been so crazy here with work and getting ready for our trip. Maybe I'll get a chance today...
2 comments:
She is so cute. J and A are growing up so fast, I miss seeing them. Hope you and the family are doing good. Missing see you guys.
Heather Wilson (now Beard)
I can't believe it's already been a month! Isabel is growing up so fast! Thanks for posting these pictures. I've been meaning to call you, Jill, to check on you, but it's been so crazy here with work and getting ready for our trip. Maybe I'll get a chance today...
Post a Comment