Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sharing Rooms and a Big Girl Bed

In preparation for the new addition to our family, Brandon and I spent the weekend painting Joshua's room so Aby could move in with him. We are so happy with how it turned out and the kids are so excited to share a room. Aby is now offically sleeping in a big girl bed, which I am having a little sadness about. I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing.

Below are some pictures of before and after and the kids reactions to their new room.

Aby's last night in her crib:


Joshua's last night in his room alone:


Before:


After:


Joshua's Reaction:


Aby's Reaction:

2 comments:

Miss President said...

I LOVE the Ikea duvet covers and bedroom lights! My favorite... they have such great kid-stuff. :) They look so happy to be sharing a room! :)

Kelli said...

Their room turned out great! Such cute pictures of the kids too!