Saturday, August 25, 2007

Baby Bishop #3

We are pregnant with number three!!! Brandon and I are making our official annoucment as I am almost thirteen weeks and feeling a little bit better. Joshua and Aby are very excited about their little brother or sister. Joshua is determined that the baby's name will be Spiderman and Aby is requesting Belle. Please keep us in your prayers as we begin this new journey. We are so very thankful to the Lord for His sweet blessings. Here is a picture of what we call our little teddy bear from our 10 week appointment.

2 comments:

Miss President said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!

I am so happy for you and glad that you're feeling better now! That is so exciting! This wouldn't happen to be a Spain baby, would it? ;)

Congrats and hugs to you all!

Kelli said...

Jill, we are so excited for y'all. How fun is it that you can keep everyone posted through your blog!? We can't wait to see more sonograms.

Wally is hoping that you are going to keep the name Teddy Bear. If not, he submits the names Steve or Walter. Wallace would be his last acceptable choice, but really, y'all don't have to name your baby based on the whims of our dog.