Finally, after 3 years of waiting, we had a good snow here in Franklin, Tennessee. Growing up in New Jersey, it snowed fairly often and it has always been my wish that my kids could have the memories of sled riding, snowmen, snowballs, and snow angels just like I do. Well, it seems today that those memories have begun. 
This morning at 7:00, Brandon and I woke up to a white, glistening blanket of snow. Joshua was alreay awake peaking out the window, anxious to play outside. Brandon and I spent a lot of time getting the kids dressed and finally we were ready to go outside.
The kids didn't know what to do at first. They just stood there...until their daddy threw the firstsnowball. The kids ran around making Thomas train tracks with their feet, Joshua and I made snow angels, we had snowball fights, and ran around. Aby had no idea what to do with all of it. Toward the last few minutes, she was not a happy camper.
She kept trying to wipe the snow off of her shoes and had enough of the snow.It was a very memorable morning and I am so thankful for God's blessing of snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment