Friday, January 19, 2007

Cousins Sleepover


On New Year's Night, Aspin and Dawson came over to our house to spend the night. All four of the kids were so excited. They all got sleeping bags for Christmas, so Aspin, Dawson, and Joshua all wanted to sleep on the floor in Joshua's room.They stayed up pretty late, Brandon and I could hear them making noises and laughing at each other. Around 11:00, I went in to check on them and they were all sprawled out fast asleep on the floor. It was really sweet.
The next morning they watched some cartoons and then played outside on the fort. It was so special to watch my kids and my niece and nephew bonding with each other.
I hope over the years, they all remember this time together.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Jill, I'm so excited about your new blog. Even though we get to see each other fairly frequently now, it's great to be able to catch up on what goes on between our visits.

We love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Love,
Kelli

Jen said...

We love your family blog! Thank you so much for doing this for all of us.
Love Paul and Jen

Miss President said...

Jill - I'm so glad that you started this blog! It's so great to see all of your pics.. mom and I enjoyed it so much! The kids are beautiful and I love to hear all of your news! Please keep me posted on your life!
My blog: www.misspresident.net

Love you and miss you!
Jenn

(PS: Mom says to tell your mom that she looks fantastic and she'll write her soon!)